About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Finally back into blogging... Been pretty bored at home and no one seems free enough to go out. Haiz... Been pretty in bad luck lately, missing my longly awaited driving lesson. What rotten luck, I have been waiting for it for a month and when I was ready to get going, I found out that mistook the timing of the lesson and in the end missing the session. Just have to wait for another week for the next avaliable lesson. Luck is running out for me.
I have been thinking about having relationships and all those stuffs that I wanted to forget for the past year. But everytime I'm not preoccuiped by work or things, my imagination runs wild. What if this happens and results come out negative? The years of friendship may just be gone in just a matter of seconds. Negative thinking have always been my downside and I can't seem to correct it. What can I do? Just sit and wait for things to happen? I'm trying to hold on to myself, just like previous occasions... Hmm...
I have been thinking about going to Taiwan. If anyone is interested, please tell me... Looks like I'm dying to go there.. Haha...
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that this week's bad luck will not snowball over to the next week. Looking forward to next week.. Good luck to me!!! ;)