About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
It's going be a weekend full of activities. I'm going out later with Daryl and Kiat to have lunch at Marina Square-Suntec area and then with the Shift mates to Vivo for dinner tomorrow. Lol.. Sounds that it going to be pretty money-costing this weekend. Well, it's much better than staying at home and looking at the computer for almost the whole day. I can also scount for a new handphone for myself after I finish my NS in another month or so. Then on monday, I'm going with my secondary school friends for badminton. Sound's pretty fun, but if you didn't notice, I'm meeting Kiat for these 3 days!!! Wahaha... Pretty strange it seems.
Hmm... D-day is coming really soon, next week in fact. I have been bottling up my feelings for so long and just I'm going to let it all out, all seems lost. I don't know why, but it seems that she can't spare some time for me. I have been asking her out for weeks and she's always busy. Haiz... Don't know what to do next and I'm helpless. Maybe should just quiet myself down in case she feels that I'm irritating. Haiz... What to do.. Just lead a normal life.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that next week will be a better one. Good luck!!! ;)
P.s. Think that no one ever reads these... Waaahhh... Haiz...