About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Back from SIM to hand in my application, but need to return back there to show them the actual transcript. Zzz.. I only show them the copied pieces. Shoot... Now have to waste time to return there to show them the pieces before they confirm my application. I think I will be going there tomorrow again...
Back to the dream that I had yesterday. Gosh... I dreamt that I had fainted somewhere outside and when I wake up, I'm already at home, feeling terrible all over my body. Then I found out that I had contracted H1N1 and chicken pox at the same time!!! (Never got chicken pox yet ;) ) I was feeling worse than everything and my mother was at my side weeping and taking care of me. Why wasn't I in the hospital when I got H1N1? I don't know too.. Lol... Out of a sudden, I felt the pain rushing out to all parts of body and I was screaming away and after that, I blacked out. After that I woke up finding myself in the bunk, sweating, just in time for my duty at 12mn. Pretty odd dream, but I hope that it's just a dream. ;)
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that everyone will take care of themselves! Good luck!!! ;)