About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Counting down to September, still another 40 odd days to go. I will be looking forward to clearing my leave and signing the clearance form. It's going to pretty relax now as will be taking leave for most of the mounts left. But I don't know what am I going to do when I take leave. Everyone's still either still studying or still proceeding with their NS life. I have got to find something to do, soon, if not I am going to stay at home doing nothing except staring at the computer all day long.
I'm going for my driving lesson later on before the next lesson will be end of August. I've got to improve on my U-turning part if I want to prevent a re-test. Only 5 more lesson-practices before the actual test.
I've been looking for another course to study in case my SIM's RMIT application's rejected. Still, nothing has come out from it. Been looking at Uni of Birmingham's Business Management. The modules looked pretty different from the same namesake course from RMIT. Hmm... Considering this if anything's gone wrong. But I'm still opening my mind for other available courses.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that the week will bright and great. Good luck!!! ;)