About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I was planning to blog the last mount but the dashboard had some problems that time. Another 1 month plus before I call it a day from my 2 years of NS and get back into the outside world. Pretty fast, I would say. I had been pretty busy with planning my off and leave. Lol.. Too much off and leave to spare I guess. ;)
Been in a pretty bad shape recently. I got cough and sore throat since last week and I finally went to the CMC for a checkup. It's just throat infection but it's not the result but the process of getting to the results. Haha... Come to think of it, it's pretty crazy. Andrew and the driver got me to the CMC and was parking outside the Medical center. Then the MO happened to drive in and start horning the driver to move his vehicle away. He started signaling the rover to move away, while the driver was moving away, the MO pointed the middle finger and utter vulgarities at the driver! Zzzz... After parking his car, the MO asked me why the rover was there and started using the F-word in every sentence he talked to me. Zzz... WTH!!! Explained to him the matter and nothing much happened after that.
Last mount, a 'friend', well not I don't know whether I can call him as a friend or what, actually planned to stab me at the back. I couldn't believe that it was him at first. It's like... WTH!!! Why would he want to do that??? That's the end of the 9 years of friendship, I guess... Wouldn't want him to do that again, it's better to keep a distance away from him. Beware of this person... 9 years of friendship and it come down to none.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that next mount will be better. By the way, next mount will be the last 3rd full mount that I will be camp. Woohoo... Good luck!!! ;)
p.s Hmm... Wonder how and whether she is used in her new school... ;)