<body>

About Me

Baocheng aka Waterboy
No: 18
22 years old
04 / 04 / 1987
Cougar Company Drill Squad
[Sept-Dec 2007]
SAF & NDP 2008 Air Force GOH



Player Likes

Liverpool FC
Shaman King

Tagboard

Archives


|August 2006|

|September 2006|

|October 2006|

|November 2006|

|December 2006|

|January 2007|

|February 2007|

|March 2007|

|April 2007|

|May 2007|

|June 2007|

|July 2007|

|August 2007|

|September 2007|

|October 2007|

|November 2007|

|December 2007|

|January 2008|

|February 2008|

|March 2008|

|April 2008|

|May 2008|

|June 2008|

|July 2008|

|August 2008|

|September 2008|

|October 2008|

|November 2008|

|December 2008|

|January 2009|

|February 2009|

|March 2009|

|April 2009|

|May 2009|

|June 2009|

|July 2009|

|August 2009|

|September 2009|

|October 2009|

|November 2009|

|December 2009|

|January 2010|

|February 2010|

|March 2010|

|April 2010|

|May 2010|

|June 2010|

|July 2010|

|August 2010|

|September 2010|

|October 2010|

|November 2010|

|December 2010|

|January 2011|

|April 2011|

|June 2011|

Friends

:: Fa'izah ::
:: Germaine ::
:: James Leong::
:: James Lui::
:: Jia Yu ::
:: Les ::
:: Madeline ::
:: Razemin ::
:: Shuping ::
:: Swee Lin ::
:: Weili ::

Links

:: Amazing Race 14 ::
:: Hey Girl ::
:: Blogskins ::
:: Deal or No Deal Game ::
:: Facebook ::
:: Hotmail ::
:: Liverpool fc ::
:: Mysoju ::
:: Photobucket ::
:: Soccernet ::
:: Youtube ::
Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 in 2 days

It's pretty crazy having to travel to and fro to SIM 3 times in 2 days. Well, I just did that these past 2 days. I went to apply for one of their courses can found out that I have to bring the actual original transcript along and I did not bring. I just have to get back home and wait for the next time to bring them there. Today, I decided to go with Hock to SIM along with my stuffs. To my horror, I forgot to bring my poly cert!!! WTH!!! I thought that I need not bring as I have already got my result slip, who cares about the cert? Well, they care, rush home and spent another 2 hours back and fort again. Lol... Pretty crazy but I finally finish completing my application. Hope that they will accept. I'm thinking of applying for another course just in case, or should I not. I'm still looking for another course. Hope to settle them as soon as possible.

Sick for the past 2 days, got sore throat, cough and slight fever, if it's not well, I'm going to report sick in camp. Haiz... Can't get sick as H1N1's getting more serious? What if I got that sickness? I'll be locked up at home or elsewhere, maybe in hospital? That's a no for me.

Ok, that's all for me. Goock luck to me!!! ;)

Came in at 10:08 PM