About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
The weather in Singapore is really ever changing. One moment when you are doing duty, it all bright and sunny and when your duty is almost over and getting ready to return back to the guardhouse, it's raining heavily, having me to run all the way back, wet and tired. Nothing much happened except that that master tan is ranting at one of the ICTs for not standing properly. Lol.. First time I've seen him eatting so much explosives and exploding at one time.Imagine standing almost next to the ICT and see master tan shouting at him, it's almost him shounting at me, but luckily, it's not me. Lol...
Safety day's tomorrow and I'm just glad that there sports and games. Furthermore, it's in East, so I need not wake up that early unlike for West. Surely looking forward for tomorrow. I heard that yesterday's shift 1 safety day, none of the seniors came for the safety day and thus need to come back for a re-safety day! Lol... Well, they should deserve it, since everyone's getting MC just to get off the safety day and now everyone's wasting money for a normal off day. Zzz...
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that everyone will be well and healthy. Remember, keep yourself clean and prevent the swine flu from harming us!!! Good luck to me!!! ;)