Finally, after so much anticipation, my first driving lesson and my first ever surgery is finally over! Woohoo... Ok, the surgery was quite tense and was really scared that something bad would happen least it was my first surgery I'm going for in my first 22 years of my time. Now it's over, my mouth's quite ok, except that it's aching inside, nothing much other than that... ;)
Ok, now for my driving, it's so cool!!! First lesson was great and exciting, drove around the circuit and you know what, I'm confident on driving around now! The problem for my first lesson is the clutch part, if not, everything is going fairly well, looking forward for the next lesson next week!!! ;)
Ok, that's all for today, I've got 8 days MC and I've these 8 days to stay at home and rot and it's only the first day I'm staying at home and I'm really restless! OMG, normally people would be happy to stay at home and do nothing, but I just can't do that. Hope that I will be recovering soon and be able to go out again asap! Woohoo!! Good luck to me!!! ;)