About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
She's has gone overseas for a holiday, coming back in a month's time. Haiz... I can't seemed to know why am I starting to feel sad and missing somewhat something.I don't know why but I feel somehow pretty relaxed going out with her, sometimes feeling odd wanting to tell her how I feel about her but seemed but stagger on that particular topic. Haiz... Maybe because no one reads this blog so I'm just writing whatever that I can't seemed to talk to other people and her about it. Pretty sad that she's gone a whole one month, but life has to go on. Looked in the sky and the planes that flew past the base while on duty, wondering when's she coming back, looking forward for the next meeting with her, whether going out for meal or anything. Maybe, maybe I may not be good enough for her, am I not? Hmm.. I'm always wondering, maybe I not. That's why I'm still stucked at this situation for a very long time. 