About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I've got a pretty bad week. Got caught on sunday night while doing duty and got extras. The worst thing is that I couldn't even get to explain myself what was I doing actually while on duty. Why? Why? Why does SAF regulars catch people, ask for the name and that's it? Never ask why? It's like killing someone and the judge sentence you to death when you only kill someone for self defense? Seriously this whole SAF system stinks, thinking that those superiors can bully and do whatever they want to those lower ranking people? I think that the people on the ground are doing more tedious jobs than those superiors who just sit inside. Maybe they should try mounting with us one day and let they know how 'easy' it is to do duty outside whether rain or shine. I doubt they could last for 6 hours! Tsk.... No explaination, just extras throw around for people to take them.
I've got to find something to do while I'm at home or outside after duties. It seems that I always feel restless when outside camp, I've got a feeling that when I'm not doing anything, I feel uneasy. Got to find someone to go out with and find something to do. Haiz....
Ok, that's all for today, hope that next week will be a better week. Good luck to me!!! ;)