Hoi hoi... It's been some time, a month to be exact. I'm quite busy during this few months with my university stuff, the enrolment date and something else. Haiz... I have been trying my best trying to win her over but to no avail. She can't seem to get the hint that I had been giving her. Haiz... Mada mada.. I'm not just going to give up, I'm just going to try harder.
THe past month has been hectic in camp too. Failed the audit, thus expecting more standby trainings next month. Victor is holding onto shift 3's helm and I don't think he's such a good person. I think that he's more and more like that MSG, smiling at you for a moment and stab you in the next. Furthermore, that MSG is going back to west so Victor's power will sure increase tenfold.
Yes! Liverpool thrashed Man U 4 - 1! Woohoo!!! Can't believe the scoreline but this feels better than Liverpool thumped Real. At last... Hoohoo... Feel so great. Hope that the Reds can carry on winning and the EPL is ours! Hahaha...
Ok, that's all for today, hope that this week will be a great week. Hope that good news will keep coming my way! Oh gosh... I seriously have to think what to do let the girl know my feelings before she goes on a holiday at the end of the month! Good luck to me!!! ;)