Wednesday, February 04, 2009
March Drills Training?!?!
Chinese New Year passed really quickly. Festive mood around me has come and gone. Now, looking ahead, a brighter future lies of me. I have yet to decide on what specific course I would want to study in university, but I have already cut it down to either business or IT courses. Hmm... Decision is hard, especially that it concerns my future, what I would be doing for the rest of my working career. Making my decisions carefully and decisive.
Things are not going very well in camp. Shift 3's in tatters after one incident and another. Haiz... So many problems created and solved one by one but the price to pay is huge. That MSG wanted to suggest to conduct drills for us for the whole of March as our disicipline is 'low', according to him. Lol... Don't think that will be approved anytime soon but he's trying to create problems for us. Meanwhile, Hock Leian got dengue fever. Hope he recovers soon.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that everything will turn out better. Good luck to me!!! ;)
Came in at 1:55 PM