Monday, January 19, 2009
Problem, problems and more problems!
Finally back into blogging. I have been quite busy with almost everything, new year's coming, camp having something of a test, and finally, the computer's almost giving up by itself. The computer's going to give himself up. lagging problems, hangs halfway, a really bad time to come up with this stun, especially with Chinese New Year around the corner. The Chinese New Year Reunion dinner will be held at my house on New Year's Eve, but sine I'm on duty in camp on that day(Haiz...), my family will be having another 'dinner' on friday itself. Haiz... Spending half of the first day of Chinese new year in camp is really absurb. While everyone's outside celebrating and earn their 'money' around, we are stucked in camp doing duty. That's why this job has so many disadvantages. Meanwhile, our squadron are conducting some test for us. Busy period. Luckily I already got my new year stuff ready, clothings, food and other stuffs. Just waiting to book out on new year and start the celebrations.
Ok, that's all for today. Nothing much to write. I hope to post as soon as possible my situation and maybe my computer's health problems. Lol... Good luck to me!!! ;)
Came in at 3:01 PM