Saturday, January 03, 2009
New Year!
Happy New Year, everyone!!! We have bid farewell to 2008 and are welcoming 2009! It's pretty sad to welcome the new year in camp but at least I'm celebrating with my shift friends, well at least. :P In another few more days, I will be re-taking my basic theory test and well, I'm still currently studying the information in the book, hoping not too make too many mistakes. Haiz.. Sometimes I feel that it's luck rather than whether you study anot. As the questions are random, easy questions or hard questions can be thrown at you. If one gets all the easy question, then congratulations to him, if not, good luck to him. Haiz... I'm not ready for the test... yet.
From this mount onwards, our shift will be full strength, for the first time since we finish the FDC course and posted to East. Full strength it is, but with the ICTs all being status personal, the workload could be much more than we can expect. Haiz.. Why are they posting the status ICTs here? Why? I can't understand it and it's causing us to mount more duties rather than decreasing it. Furthermore, there will be no ICTs in the festive chinese new year, meaning I will be in camp in matter what. Zzz... Sharks...
Ok, that's all from me, hope that 2009 brings a better and more meaningful year. Good luck to me!!! ;)
Came in at 3:23 PM