About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woohoo... Finally, chinese new year is here. My mood's been pretty tighten up this mount, feeling restless during the last 2 days. I've been pretty mad and frustrated because the SGTs are totally not doing anything. I applied for leave for the 2nd day and the SGT apparently told me that there's not enough people. Where the heck do they not have enough people when I and the others are doing only 4 to 5 sticks of duty? And furthermore, it's been made even worst when they let one person go after that! WTH.. I'm totally mad. SGTs are not doing their job as they are supposed to be. Maybe because they are sitting indoor all the while and are too lazy and freaking tired to do anything. Hope that they wake up their freaking ideas. I think that I'm starting to see them as a nobody in this camp, let alone the squadron. Haiz...
I went to the places that I went annually and had not much problem. People are changing. My cousins have grown taller and bigger sized and few are getting ready for enlistment. Haiz... Pretty disappointing is that one of my cousin whom I feel that he had the potenial to get into OCS, is out with a skin problem, putting him out to PES C. Very unlucky. He should make a great leader. Few others are going in real soon too. Hope that they will do well.
Ok, that's all for today. I will be visiting my auntie's house at kallang tomorrow before calling it the end of my 'Chinese New Year' festivities and booking into camp the day after. Hope that the year of the OX will bring a better year for Singapore and hope that the economy will be up real soon. Good luck to me!!! Happy Chinese New Year!!! Moooo..... ;)