About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
Woohoo.. I'm back. It's been a while since I last blogged. No more leave left and I'm doing duty almost every other day. It's pretty tiring. I spend yesterday in camp and everyone was counting down to christmas in the pantry and when it's christmas day, Eugene switched on the lights in the bunk and shouted aloud. Lol.. I can't imagine when it's new year day and Chinese New Year. It will be havoc, I guess. The squadron had buffet lined up for us and OC and S3 came too! Too bad CO didn't come. The buffet was great, especially the prawns and the sausages. So yummy!
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that everyone have a great christmas. Next up, New Year 2009! Looking forward to it! Good luck to me and Merry Christmas!!! ;)