Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Christmas coming soon!
Woohoo, finally back blogging. Having taken 2 mounts of leave in 3 mounts, I pretty much slacking at home. This mount will be last of the leave that I have this year, meaning I will be in camp mounting until the next year. Lol... The bad part is that I will be counting down 2008 and welcoming 2009 in camp, maybe I will be on duty when counting, pretty odd, huh? :P
Nothing much happened around me: went for za's birthday party over a week ago, went out with Louis, Ming Teck, Kai and Kiat to Bugis to have dinner and playing pool, officers checking on us almost every single day, including the public holiday, earning a standby off because of that. Lol... Thus, after that mount, whenever something odd happens, whether big or small, we would think that maybe a test and will rush out to solve the problem asap. Pretty fake, but we must be ready at all times.
Ok, that's all from me. Hope that you have a great and merry christmas! Good luck to me!!! ;)
Came in at 1:40 PM