About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm always feeling stressed whenever I am going back home after dismount. It's not because I'm think about the things that are going around during mounting duties. It's because I'm think of what am I going to do and face my father every dismount. It's been irritating and getting on my nerves, especially he always pick on me. It's sounds pretty stupid, but it's seriously true, like the incident which happened hours ago while we were out having lunch and going to do some shopping with my family. He keeps blaming the things on me, find fault with me. Even my mother is irriated by it. He was like scolding loudly in front of so many people at NTUC when I gave the wrong amount of money to the cashier. After that, he apparently said that he purposely asked me to pay the money and took the chance to scold me blur and whatever stuff. Zzz... Ignored him after that, he just kept on grumbling and scolding along the way.
I just can't take it anymore. Why can't he, like other parents out there, help his child. Whenever he does something good or something like that, he praises his child, giving him confidence when outside the working world. Have my father praised me at all? Never! Not even once. He gets to increase the burden of my load that I already have whenever I do something wrong. That's why when I'm outside, no matter I'm working alone or with my friends, I'm always scared to come out and lead the team, maybe even talk to my working friends/partners. My first impression to people who do not know me at all always says that I'm a quiet and shy guy. Seriously! Those who are close to me may see if in this manner in the first meeting or first conversation. Everything, everthing is caused by my father! He treats my sister differently, as if she's the princess. If he treats me as the same as my sister, I maybe doing really well, maybe even do better in studies or whatever things than my sister. He caused me to be like this. Humph.... I do not what to talk about this anymore.
Back to the shift, the new specs will be coming in tomorrow. It's the first time that we will be know who will be posted to our shift, only 2 of the whole lot will be in shift 3, so let's see who's the lucky or maybe the unlucky twos. Haha... Things are getting worst and worst, MSG Tan is doing some absurb stuffs while totally and singlehandedly, killing the manpower away, adding things, this and that. Haiz... Manpower is already so less and now, it's pulling the manpower thinnly. I think that it's snapping soon.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that tomorrow will be a better day and hope for a better week ahead. Good luck to me!!! ;)