About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm back, the CO parade is only just another parade, the same as the previous CO parade that I attended while I'm still on course. The only difference is that I'm there to recieve my certificates of participation for the NDP08 and SAF08. I'm likely to be inside the GOH contingent baring any unfortunate thing happened before the parade next year. Thus, the next parade in line will be the COC parade which is scheduled in Febuary.
With the PLAB batch of people going back to West for another madness-filled OJT, my manpower are suddenly stretched thinnly. Enplacements are going 24 hours, meaning that more hours of duties for us and lesser people having to take leave here and there. Haiz... The upper management are thinking of us doing extra duties without considering how low the manpower is now. Haiz... It's time someone really tells the CO about how short the manpower is.
I have been trying to find some time to go walk around and not just stay at home. Haiz.. But it can't seemed to work out. Be the time I returned home after dismounting, I'm already too tired and will sleep for the rest of the day, that's how tired I am! Haha... Shocking but true. I have got to find some time to go out and get some fresh air. Waahh... Time is really going too fast, especially when you seemed to recover from the fatigue, it's time for you to mount. o.O
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that the rest of the week will be great. Oh yes, 霹靂 Mit's finally out! The first episode is finally out today! Yeah... Got to watch it! Good luck to me! ;)