Wednesday, October 08, 2008
People, people and more people
I'm back after not blogging for 2 straight mounts. It's been pretty quiet for these 2 mounts. Nothing much happened in camp. Everyone is talking about the new guys who just finished their course at Paya Lebar coming to Changi. Everyone knows what these means, more people, less hours of mounting per mount and more people are able to take leave. It's certainly great news to us. More good news, it is likely that 6 ICTs are also coming to our shift! Great!!!
There was another standby problem yesterday. I can't understand that why we can't go home after 3. There are more than enough manpower yesterday and OC apparently wanted us to leave at 5! Spent the next 2 hours doing pratically nothing. Bad day yesterday, I've got to say. I went for dinner with Kai and Kiat after that at Botak Jones. Delicious.
Ok, that' all for today. Hope that these coming mounts will be great, it will be great as I will be mounting lesser hours! Wahaha.. Yeah! Good luck to me!! ;)

Came in at 9:04 AM