I'm back. Nothing much happened these few days. I managed to book my basic theory test for driving today. I have been wanting to book my test day but I don't seem to have the time. Hmm... Great, now I have already book my test. I can only look forward to passing this test on the day itself. I'm confident of passing this test. Test's on the end of next month. I just hope that I can finish as much as possible before I have anymore commitments like NDP 2009 or whatsoever. I took leave for this mount.
There is great news, well to us, the mounting shift. Shift 3 got 6 ICTs and 3 from PLAB. Surely great news for all shifts, especially 1 and 2, them having to mount on dismouting and off days. Things are getting better, but are they still have shortage of people? Hmm....
Watched Red Cliff on the internet. Although I have watched it in the cinemas, I seemed to love this movie, watching it again and again. Looking forward for Red Cliff 2 at the end of the year, where the main battle comes.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that the following mounts will be relaxing(which has already been :P ) Good luck to me!!! ;)