Standby training is starting to make me sick. Having to travel to and fro from home and camp, each wasting one and half hour is completely maddness. What is standby training? It's a standby where you need to be in camp to become the 'backup' force it anything(touch wood) happens in camp. The problem is, is there a need for so many people, in fact, the whole shift coming down? They should split the shift into half and then get them to come for alternate shift standby. Haiz... I really don't know, it abit odd and I'm undecided whether to talk about these suggestions. Hmm... :(
After my standby yesterday, I went home and started fixing and placing the 'home theater' system in place. It doesn't look like any 'home theater' system as there is only a few speaker and a DVD cum tuner system. I'm more than happy to set up the system for my father. Now the problem arrives, the problem when the items that I fix doesn't meet my father standards. Without even knowing what's wrong and what problem is it, my father would be angry and ask my to keep the whole thing and then find out what's the problem with it and fix it up when I return from camp. Zzz... It's like CRAZY!!! At that point in time, I've done almost 90% of it, only missing out on why the sound of the TV program doesn't come out of the 'home theater' system. Then, as expected, he used the same old line, which really made me angry. "You are an IT student, you should know how to set this up." WTH!!! Really, I'm getting sick of it. I'm already having tremendous stress in camp and now at home this thing happens. This is electronic stuff, not computers or what freaking thing. I'm really mad. At this point, my father is still nagging at me about the system, why the system cannot read cd and play DVD, in the living room. He's a engineering teacher, he should know how to differeniate which is electronic stuff and IT thingy. Sharks.
All I wish is that after 2 days of hard work in camp, I can return home knowing that I will be able to relax and rest. But now this thing happens. Why can't my father understand what I'm struggling now? Stressful. I'm don't what to do now. Haiz...
I have not return to camp and start my mounting duties and I'm already in alot of stress. Haiz.. Sometimes I really want to cry it out, but I can't. Haiz... That's all for me today. Will be returning home on thursday to do that stupid system again. I've read up the manual and I can't seems to do it. Will be back on thursday to hear my father's freaking and irritating nagging. Good luck to me!!! :(
