I'm back from safety day, well, it's pretty much another 'standby-type' of day. After this safety day, we'll have another standby day on sunday, which is pretty much crazy. Standby days are defined from S3 as being recalled back on days when there are not enough people if something bad happen in the base and there are not enough manpower. Then it's sunday! I mean some enplacements are closed on weekends and there are still not enough manpower!?! It's like wasting our time going there and then return back home right after lunch. Stupid thing. I don't think S3 even think of that, he would just put it on the day after our dismount. He should see whether it's on a weekend or not. Someone's got to tell him that.
I'm totally exhausted after the run! I have not run in any circumstances for like 5 months? Ever since I'm inside the GOH, I have not exercise. Haiz... Time to look after my health and my fitness.
I'm going back to East for my duties. It's like I'm always in camp all the time and it's no different from being a 365 day soldier. Other NSF are 8-5 weekdays personal while I, am just working for the RSAF every single day. They got to take note about these. If I'm already exhausted from the duties, the people from the West will surely the far worst than me. They are mounting on every single day without any much rest. The officers are 8-5 personals, but are they aware that their men are working every bloody, single day? Huh??? Oh gosh. Better wake up!!!
Ok, that's all for today. Haiz... So much problems that the people are not even aware of. Even if they are aware, are they doing anything to help us? No! Hope they take note of these problems and solve them as soon as possible! Good luck to me!!! ;)