I'm back. It's been a pretty tough week, not just me, but alot of people. Really bad news from the previous mount and I'm really feeling angry about it. Kai got a SOL from MSG Tan for 'not doing proper duty'. He apparently went inside the room for a rest and when there's a vehicle, he would go out of the room. Nothing wrong, right? Although it may be wrong, we have been doing duties almost non-stop and it's only just inside resting, sitting down on the chair and looking out for cars from inside, not sleeping or whatever thing. S3 happened to come into base and haiz, Kai got it. Just can't believe it that they do not have any simpathy for us. They should try to do the freaking duties for a mount. I doubt they would last for that long. Lol... Feeling really sorry for Kai.
It's the 2nd mount since coming back from GOH, my relationship with the other people doesn't seemed to improve. They are taking me as a normal, or maybe invisible person, only there for duties. Haiz... I don't know what to do. Someone tell me.. I'm really stressed up and will only increase if the situation doesn't improve.
Safety day's coming and I'm looking forward to it. It's been quite some time since I attend the meeting and get this chance to see some friends that are in Shift 2. Yeah...
Just got the result's of the EPL match. Liverpool FC won! Woohoo... Yes! They won Man Utd for the first time in 5 season! Great results, hope that they continue their winning form and win the EPL!
Ok, that's all for today. I'm going back to camp tomorrow, will be back on tuesday. Good luck to me!!! ;)