I'm back, after a week of non-blogging days. I'm just tired, not just from the mounting duties, but also tired because I'm lazing around when I'm not doing anything else. Haiz... It seems that after the GOH thingy, I'm completely lifeless. It seems that I have nothing to complete in my remaining 1 year as a NSF. For the next half a year, I will be doing the same thing-mounting shift again and again, until the 2009 GOH is formed up again. Haiz... What to do, it's back to the lifeless and unmeaningful mounting duties again.
Last tuesday, I started my first mount as a shift 3 personal since end of April. It's like 5 months! Lol... It's doesn't seem that everyone's welcoming me at all. Most of them are treating me as an enermy, something that I don't quite understand. Some has passed bad rumors about me within the shift, some just ignore me, treating that I did not return at all. I don't feel welcome there, I don't know why that hate me so much within this 5 months?! Haiz... AlthoughI'm mounting at East, which many said that it's more relaxed there, I felt very tired and exhausted after the second day, just before dismounting, it's like my whole body's breaking down. The main problem is, right after I returned home, bathe and had my lunch, I slept throughout the whole day, waking up at 5am the next day. Lol... I'm really tired out. Haha... I actually slept for 13 hours straight! My longest record for sleeping is 25 hours straight when I was in secondary school, right after one tiring camp, when that time I thought I slept for only 1 hour, only to find out the date was the next day's!
I took leave for this weekend as the SGTs think that I had too many leave, which I did not spend any at all while I'm in GOH, but I did not do anything, only staying at home. Zzz... Unmeaningful. Boring. Not doing something I like to do is a real boredom. I will be back mounting on wednesday.
Ok, that's all for today, hope that next week will be a better week. Good luck to me!!! ;)