It's been a rather odd mounting week for me. All when I thought that my shift's harmonious and except for my problems with some of the people there, there's nothing strange about my shift. What is didn't expect is some person and one of the SGTs are causing another internal scuffles. Haiz... Why? Why can the shift be peaceful. Not just my shift, shift 2 also have problems as well. S3 is accusing the shift of damaging the PA system, which is highly doubt so. The PA system is placed in such a place where are alot of officers and specialist and maybe some of the shift personal have access. Thus, not just the shift, even S3 could be the one! Shift 2's feeling injustice. It's like whenever there's something wrond or damaged, fingers will surely be pointed out to them.
Back to the new shift 3's problem. I don't think that this problem has just arosed. It's should have happened quite some time ago. Some of the people are saying that the SGT is biased against some people. It seemed somewhat true, as I have seen for myself. Haiz... Internal fighting - something that I will not wish for.
Paya Lebar FDS personals have arrived! I heard that Master Tan think that CAB-East have enough people and it seems that he's not requesting people to come to East! WTH!!! He should sent as least 2 or maybe 3 person each to Shift 3 and 4! Now with the ICTs, we are still managable. If the ICTs are gone, we are gonners. Lol.. Luckily the last mount I brought ear plugs, one of the ICTs are snoring so loudly and so quickly that we are joking around that we are listening to a 'symphony' or even a musical where the music varies. Haha.. He's snoring so loudly that some of the people really can't take it.
I happen to come upon my personal website that I have done during my poly days. Woohoo... I dont' think that I can do as well as what I have done few years back. After going for national service, I have not done any big website creating or even reading of poly notes. Rusty am I. Haiz.. URL:
http://j.1asphost.com/nbc1987/Portfolio/project.htm
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that the next mount and the mount after will be better and better. Hope that their internal problems will be solved soon. If not we will be having 2 groups fighting and I maybe the onestanding in the center all all these fightings! Good luck to me!!! ;)
