Woohoo... Singapore has finally after 48 years, won a medal in the Olympics held in Beijing. Singapore women table tennis team has gone into the final of the team finals. They will be up against China in the final and people have little doubt about who will win in the finals, but hope that Team Singapore will put up a great fight against the Table Tennis powerhouse- China.
Yesterday's RSAF day training is not much of a success. The parade RSM is making a fuse and complaining here and there. He even told one of the new GOH member, a SGT, that if he don't march and mach-time on the spot properly, he will shove his warrent stick up his a**. Zzz... Does he need to say it so strongly? I mean, that's the SGT's first time as a GOH member and he's getting used to it. He's not the only one, there are many new GOH personal getting screwed by him too. Haiz... I should just tell him that he should focus on the parade cause I think that the parade planning is the worst, far worst than any other parade that I've gone. It's the 40th anniversary of the RSAF and although it should be a big event, the parade segment is just a small parade with only few people involved. The warrents, as usual, are still dicussing what to do for this and that while we are under the hot sun looking and staring at them. The supporting contingents are strong, but there are still people that may faint anytime due to the heat wave on the dispersal. Lol... Even my SGT also agreed that the parade 'cannot make it'. I think they spend too much money on the advertisements that you see on tv and have not enough money to put up a grand and big parade. Show to the citizens of Singapore that 'Wow, RSAF looks so cool', when it doesn't from the RSAF personnal's perspective. Wake up all your ideas!
Next week's training will be held in the morning and it's slightly more than a week before the RSAF days and less than a week before CAF will come take a look at the parade. If CAF says that it's good, something will be damn wrong. Oh... I just remember, I really hope that the parade commander will know all the commands and not screw up on the actual day. He's been making all kinds of mistakes, especially the commands part. Yesterday, the warrents tried the full-run-after only 2 trainings! WTH!!! All of us were not prepared, it's like we are not ready for it. The guests coming in more than 10 minutes after each other and having a short speech by the 'Defence Minister' and unveiling of the squardens formation logos and the RSAF book. Damn, few of the supporting contingents fell out. Luckily I did not fall out, I almost fall out, but luckily I could still hold on. Strengous trainings and wanting us to do all these within 2 weeks time? I think I'm able to do it, but can others? Hmm... Time for the warrents and the EXCO chairman to take note.
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that next week will turn out to be a better week. Good luck to me!!! ;)