<body>

About Me

Baocheng aka Waterboy
No: 18
22 years old
04 / 04 / 1987
Cougar Company Drill Squad
[Sept-Dec 2007]
SAF & NDP 2008 Air Force GOH



Player Likes

Liverpool FC
Shaman King

Tagboard

Archives


|August 2006|

|September 2006|

|October 2006|

|November 2006|

|December 2006|

|January 2007|

|February 2007|

|March 2007|

|April 2007|

|May 2007|

|June 2007|

|July 2007|

|August 2007|

|September 2007|

|October 2007|

|November 2007|

|December 2007|

|January 2008|

|February 2008|

|March 2008|

|April 2008|

|May 2008|

|June 2008|

|July 2008|

|August 2008|

|September 2008|

|October 2008|

|November 2008|

|December 2008|

|January 2009|

|February 2009|

|March 2009|

|April 2009|

|May 2009|

|June 2009|

|July 2009|

|August 2009|

|September 2009|

|October 2009|

|November 2009|

|December 2009|

|January 2010|

|February 2010|

|March 2010|

|April 2010|

|May 2010|

|June 2010|

|July 2010|

|August 2010|

|September 2010|

|October 2010|

|November 2010|

|December 2010|

|January 2011|

|April 2011|

|June 2011|

Friends

:: Fa'izah ::
:: Germaine ::
:: James Leong::
:: James Lui::
:: Jia Yu ::
:: Les ::
:: Madeline ::
:: Razemin ::
:: Shuping ::
:: Swee Lin ::
:: Weili ::

Links

:: Amazing Race 14 ::
:: Hey Girl ::
:: Blogskins ::
:: Deal or No Deal Game ::
:: Facebook ::
:: Hotmail ::
:: Liverpool fc ::
:: Mysoju ::
:: Photobucket ::
:: Soccernet ::
:: Youtube ::
Saturday, August 30, 2008

RSAF day over!

Finally, after 4 months of marching, trainings and most of the saturdays burnt, I'm finally free! Lol.. It sounds like I'm just out of prison but actually I'm quite sad to leave what I've been doing for the past 4 months and return back to mount duties. Hiaz... That's the end of the GOH this year. There will be another one for me next year, so I just can't wait for the next year's NDP and SAF day parade, but learning the same drills again next year will be quite a problem, troublesome problem to be exact. Other air bases' GOH personal would be ORDed by the time the GOH formed next year, so new person to see, talked and trained with. Meaning next year, we will be the 'seniors' for the other bases' and maybe for some from our base. RSM said that we will be attending the parades next year. I'm still undecided whether to join back again or not but I don't see that as a big problem. Haha...

RSAF day passed quite fast. As Tengah was raining very heavily, there was the wet weather program. I was being demoted to reserves just a day before the parade. I'm quite sad about this, but I'm feeling quite sick, which I don't seemed to know why, that past week.After the RSAF day parade, we hurried back to base and changed to our CV and took the bus to Paya Lebar Air Base for the Air Force Open house. The place is quite big and grand. We went for a joy ride on the C-130 around Singapore. Although it took around 15 minutes, I enjoyed it very much, since ot's my first time on a RSAF plane. Haha... Now I can tell everyone that I, from the RSAF, have taken a ride on an Air Force plane.

After the plane ride, we took a cab back to CAB and I have to packed up all my stuffs, ready to be sent to East. RSM told me that I will be going back to East to mount my duties! Woohoo.. I'm so happy!!! I relieved that I'm back at the place where I belong, although I will miss the people at West. But I will be back every standby and safety day and maybe for the GOH next year! ;)

Vedict for being 4 months of GOH personal: I enjoyed being a GOH member, being able to be in the parade for not just the NDP but also the SAF day is a dream for me. Watching it live at the stadium or on the TV every year during my 20 years as a child and a teenager making me want to feel how is it like to be standing in front of the crowd at the stadium with tens of thousands or even millions of people watching in front of TV in Singapore and other parts of the world. So, if you have the chance of being a participant for any parades, join them. Don't miss the chance, you may have the one and only chance to be participating for the parade.

Ok, that's all for today. I will be back mounting for Shift 3 on tuesday and back likely on thursday. Hope everything goes well. Good luck to me!!! ;)


Came in at 3:29 PM