<body>

About Me

Baocheng aka Waterboy
No: 18
22 years old
04 / 04 / 1987
Cougar Company Drill Squad
[Sept-Dec 2007]
SAF & NDP 2008 Air Force GOH



Player Likes

Liverpool FC
Shaman King

Tagboard

Archives


|August 2006|

|September 2006|

|October 2006|

|November 2006|

|December 2006|

|January 2007|

|February 2007|

|March 2007|

|April 2007|

|May 2007|

|June 2007|

|July 2007|

|August 2007|

|September 2007|

|October 2007|

|November 2007|

|December 2007|

|January 2008|

|February 2008|

|March 2008|

|April 2008|

|May 2008|

|June 2008|

|July 2008|

|August 2008|

|September 2008|

|October 2008|

|November 2008|

|December 2008|

|January 2009|

|February 2009|

|March 2009|

|April 2009|

|May 2009|

|June 2009|

|July 2009|

|August 2009|

|September 2009|

|October 2009|

|November 2009|

|December 2009|

|January 2010|

|February 2010|

|March 2010|

|April 2010|

|May 2010|

|June 2010|

|July 2010|

|August 2010|

|September 2010|

|October 2010|

|November 2010|

|December 2010|

|January 2011|

|April 2011|

|June 2011|

Friends

:: Fa'izah ::
:: Germaine ::
:: James Leong::
:: James Lui::
:: Jia Yu ::
:: Les ::
:: Madeline ::
:: Razemin ::
:: Shuping ::
:: Swee Lin ::
:: Weili ::

Links

:: Amazing Race 14 ::
:: Hey Girl ::
:: Blogskins ::
:: Deal or No Deal Game ::
:: Facebook ::
:: Hotmail ::
:: Liverpool fc ::
:: Mysoju ::
:: Photobucket ::
:: Soccernet ::
:: Youtube ::
Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photos

I'm back, after a week of tough training. CAF vetting is over and OMG! I fell out during the CAF vetting. I don't know why I fell out during the vetting, I just felt dizzy and luckily did not faint on the parade ground. I personally think I am not used to waking up so early in the morning. We have to wake up slightly after 5am and get ready to draw arms at the armory and get to leave the base around 6am and reaching the place at 7am. Although I am the first few to sleep, Iam totally not used to having to wake up so early in morning. Gosh... I really doubting myself whether I can do the job well enough to last the whole freaking parade under the hot Tengah sun. Weak or what, I don't know. Haiz... I can't find any remedy for it. The presure's on me. Haiz...

I went to Danny's birthday bbq party yesterday and gosh, it rained for almost the whole of the time. Lol... Unlucky, but we did managed to bbq food after the rain stopped for some time before it start drizzling. Zzz... Yep, we played the game that Danny was so engrossed about and I'm the first one out!! WTH!! Everyone apparently tried to harm me and really got myself into trouble for speaking English. Haha... Funny but the game least for a while. Quite enjoyed the game, but everytime they tried to harm people , they make the others suspicious. Wahaha... Can't stop laughing at that time.

Ok, I got the NDP photos from Roy yesterday and below are the photos that we have taken during the actual 9 of August. It contains the rehersal run at around 3 pm before the actual thing starts at 6pm.
The ride from our base to Suntec City - our holding area, meaning that we have to stay at the exhibition hall for the rest of the day except for the rehersal run and the actual run.

Settled down and have our photos taken before everyone's busy with their own stuffs, which is playing with their PSP! o.0

See, I told you. After the photos taken and arms locked up, the people are always doing the same thing they did everytime. Above - Roy and Puay Hui with their PSP. Below - Eric playing with his and has no time to pose in front of the camera! Lol..

Lunch time and the RSAF GOH are all present by the time. After lunch, we are getting ready to move out for the rehersal. Below - Matthew and Vincent walking to the parade grounds.

Warming up before we enter the parade grounds for the rehersal run by none other than our RSM. ;) Even RSMs are dressed in their MP uniforms for the big day. All and ready to have the practice run. Waiting for the cue to enter!
We are marching into the parade grounds for the practice run! Our final run bofore the actual thing starts in a few hours' time!

Worried-looking RSMs looking at the RSAF contingent and hoping everything goes well.

One final meal and last few photos taken before the National Day parade starts! Photo below taken with CAB RSM and TAB RSM.

Ok, that's all today. Too many photos unloaded and I'm seeing stars already. I will unload the next few photos of after-the-parade segment next time. Ok, that's all for today. Thursday will be RSAF day and I'm certainly hoping not to fall out. Good luck to me!!! ;)

Came in at 12:05 PM