I'm back after a great week. After 3 months of training for SAF day and NDP and mounting at West, I'm finally back in East, mounting for 2 days in the process. I'm so happy to be back at East, nothing's changed though. But the verdict of me going back to East after the RSAF day is still unknown, whether OC care to get me back or not is still a question mark. I doubt he even cares or take notice of me. Hmm...
Finally, the NDP preview is over and overall, I'm glad that everything's a success. Not much comments on the parade from the warrent officers. Last saturday, APGC commander, COL Tan Kah Han came and talked to all. It seems that every week, there will be some high ranking officers coming to talk to us. The previous week was CAF and the previous, previous week was CO, FDS of Tengah Air Base. Maybe this coming week will be the Exco Chairman, BG Tung? I wouldn't be surprised.
I met up with Eric and Vincent at PS and played LAN near there. Actually there was another person that should be meeting up with us. Danny actually overslept! Lol... He called up at 2 plus informing me that he just woke up! Haha...
Ok, today's Madeline's birthday. I'm actually wanting to go to there shop to take a look but when I woke up, I was totally feeling sick. Damn, drats... Spoiler, I just can't believe my luck. Haiz... How stupid can I be?
Ok, whatever it is, here's the birthday song, here goes:
Happy bithday to you,
Happy bithday to you,
Happy bithday to Madeline,
Happy bithday to you!!! ;)
May your dreams and wishes come true!
That's all for today, hope that this week NDP will be a huge success! Good luck to me!!!
To myself: 死了这条心吧!你的期望放太高了!你是喜欢她,可是在她需要你的时候,你居然不在!