Woohoo... Finally after more than 3 months of training, the National Day Parade is finally over! Yeah!!! Time really flies, I still remember the first time when we went to Tengah Air Base for training and it was still training number 1 and now after 3 months, after 30 over training days, the big day is over. The atmosphere is great! I'm looking forward for next year's NDP which I'm likely to be called upon to do.
Madeline informed me that I appeared on tv! At first I didn't believe it, cause I didn't expect the camera to be fliming me and I was in the last row of the contingent until I called my mother to confirm it. Haha... Surprising ;) Danny got almost 10 seconds of filming time singing the National Anthem. I think that other CAB personals too got some fliming time. After this NDP, we still have RSAF day to train for. It's the end of the month and next week, there's 3 training days! WTH! Right after the NDP, 3 trainings in a week? I thought we should be good enough for only 2 or even 1 trainings a week? o.0
Ok, that's all for today. I have quite a lot of things to say but I don't know how to put them in words. Haha.. I took quite a few photos, but I have yet to recieve them yet. So till then, that's all. Hope that next week will be a better week. Happy Birthday Singapore! Good luck to me!!! ;)