I'm back, after 2 straight days of training for RSAF day. Well, this 2 days have been quite an experience. The new Guard of Honour personals have improved slightly but some faggots are still the same, trying to camoflage themselves inside the contingent with their slackness and bad sttitude, without being caught by the RSMs. The parade thingy is getting clearer and clearer but the warrents are still taking too long to decide this and that last minute. Let's hope that as the time goes by, the decision will be a spilt-second thing. 3 Changi guys fell out during the monday training, apparently something wrong with the breakfast that we had before we set out to Tengah. Some others carried on with the training although they have slight problems.
Yesterday's training was the best in our RSAF training to date. The band is finally here. Hearing their drumbeat and music really raised our GOH contingent's morale. I don't know about the new GOH personals, but it certainly raised mine and others. The parade will be long as the minister will be giving a RSAF day speech, unlike SAF day, where there wasn't any, thus I expect the RSAF day parade to take longer than the SAF day. Haiz... Meaning it will be more than an hour and 10 minutes under the freaking hot Tengah sun. Haiz....
Tomorrow will be CAF vetting. I just hope that the parade will be successful, like not, look successful in front of CAF. I'm still unsure whether I wll be ready for it as my sore throat and cough is hurting me quite a bit. It's been a week now and it has not gone. Zzz...
Last thing, I talked to RSM that I wanted to get back to Shift 3 and RSM said,"Ok, I will talk to them." Yeah!!! As least chances of returning back to East is given a timely boost. Woohoo... But, who are the 'them'? Hmm... Let's just hope it's successful. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Tomorrow's not just CAF's vetting, it's Danny's birthday. His birthday will be held on saturday and he wanted to play 害你在心口難開 on his birthday party! Feels odd playing yourself but whatever it is, I'm really looking forward to it! Haha...
Ok, that's all for me today. I will be back tomorrow after the CAF's vetting on the RSAF day parade. Hope that it will be successful. Good luck to me!!! ;)