Finally, Singapore Armed Forces day is over. Woohoo... In front of hundreds and maybe a thousand of officers and national servicemen, the whole SAF day parade was a success. We move out of camp very earl when the parade only starts at 5pm, 9am to be exact. We did a run in the morning before staying in the holding area for around 3 hours staring at each other. Lol... I was scared that I couldn't last the whole 1 hour of the parade, but I managed to keep my composure.
After the embarrassing drop-out during the last saturday's NDP parade, I did hydrade myself, drinking alot of water, telling myself, no matter what, I cannot fall out. I don't think anyone in the SAF day contingent fall out, or did anyone? Hmm... I'm not sure, but I doubt so.
The whole day's meal was KFC and Pizza Hut. Lol... For the first time, I'm eating fast food for both lunch and dinner, and even tea-break was KFC! Haha.... They should provide these everytime, the people will surely grow fat.
Last post, I said that I'm not going back home after recieving one 'minus' day off from RSM, but after the SAF day parade, our CO, who was promoted to LTC on that day (congrats to him, oue Training officer[to CPT] and our MSGT Pek) gave us one and half day off(which count as 2 days to me). Woohoo... That's why I'm home now posting. I've to be back to camp be tonight though because I will be mounting tomorrow morning at 6am. Zzz.... Great to be back and restng for 2 straight days, which I don't get to enjoy after joing the GOH, I get only one day because of the day off, other than that, you could find me in camp almost everyday other than NDP trainings. Lol...
Ok, that's all for today, I've just completed my PSP brave story game. Ok, that's all, hope that this saturday's NDP parade will be a success. Oh, this weekend will be NE 1, which means that primary 5 students will be coming to watch the whole parade, fireworks, everything included! Come to Suntec and Marina Square to watch us! Good luck to me!!! ;)