I'm back for my off day. Nothing much happened during these 2 days of mounting, except that I actually forgot to sign the sign in book for my items, which I think I will get an extra for that. That one I couldn't do anything, after they called me around 11 and the book is closing at 12mn. I know I'm a gonner after they called me. Haiz... I just can't believe it, I got an extra for such stupid thing. Whatever it is, SGT John told me that he will try to cover up, but SGT Nic already found it out, so I doubt there will be any cover-ups.
I'm going to watch Red Cliff later in the afternoon at Plaza Singapura with Danny, Eric and Vincent. I heard that the movie's great and I'm really tempted to watch the movie! Lol.. I can't remember the last time I watched a movie in the cinemas, it was like half a year back or maybe even longer! Haha...
Ok, that's all for now, hope to blog again tonight or tomorrow before I book in on friday for my mounting and the NE3 at Marina on Saturday. Good luck to me!!! ;)