I'm back here, finally, after doing practically nothing at home yesterday. Haiz... Boring day it was. There's no NE shows nor NDP preview yesterday so I'm back at home on friday. I'm really glad to be back home for the last episode of the Legend broadcasted yesterday night, if there's training yesterday, I wouldn't be able to watch it. I did not go to watch the Dark Knight last week because it's practically late and I wanted to watch the 9pm show on ch 8 so, sorry Xiang and Kai, having to inform you the last minute that I'm not going.
As there's no weekend training/show this saturday, I will be spending the next 6 days starting tomorrow in camp and only returning home only on next saturday. It's really a chore to having to go home after 6pm and returning to camp at 8am the next morning. Others don't seem to feel that way, but I seriously do, I just don't understand. o.0
I'll be going for dinner with Tak and gang. This time, I'll be, confirm, going. Haha...
Ok, that's all for today, hope that next week will be a better week and the saturday's national day preview will be a big success!!! Good luck to me!!! ;)