About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm back. It's pretty much a long week for me. I don't know why, but it seems that time is going really slow this week and I was relieved that saturday's NE show 2 is over. The reviewing officer was Minister for Defence. Everything was successful yesterday and the good news for us is that there wouldn't be any trainings next wednesday, meaning that I have to mount duties for the whole of the weekdays. Haiz... Lucky there will be 2 days off instead of 1.
Nothing much happened except that that idiot that I mentioned in the last post has threatened to quit the GOH, apparently because the rest of the group is 'anti'ing him. At long last he found out this and mentioned that out. I argued with him last week for thinking that he's the boss and I'm someone that can push around. Now everyone, including the shift side people knows things about him and dislike him. I think he want to quite GOH because he is not inside the final contingent and he thinks that he is wasting his time. Why can't he like others fight for a place and not give up that easily? I reallt dislike people like that. Haiz... He wants to be better treated by us? It's possible, just don't 'stunt' on us.
Danny's finally giving up on the girl that we also look out for in the Police supporting contingent. Haiz... Apparently she's has a boyfriend and Danny doesn't want to disturb the girl. I think that he should have a chance if he continues to fight on.
Ok, that's all for today. I think that I will have 2 days off on wednesday and thursday. There is also my IPPT on tuesday which I hoped to just fail on one station which is my chin-up. Good luck to me!! ;)