I'm back, just in time for another short post before I call it a day and get ready to book in tomorrow morning. Yesterday's movie's great. Everything in the movie- the characters, the fightings, the tactics and the storyline's great. The tactics and the fightings that Kong Ming and Zhou Yu was so good that I was impressed by their Ba-gua formation. Lol.. The movie is also funny and everyone was laughing at some parts. Should watch it if you haven't. Good movie and I just can't wait for part 2 where the naval battle begins.
After the movie, we went for dinner before Danny, Eric, Vincent and I were to play LAN until 11pm. Lol.. If not for Danny who was looking at the watch, we would have play up to 12 plus or even later! Hahah...
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that this weekend's NE3 will be a successful one. Good luck to me!!! ;)