I'm back after 4 trainings in a space of 6 days. I trained on monday, wednesday and friday for the SAF day and saturday for the NDP parade. The SAF day's training's readlly tough, with many fainting on friday's full run rehersal. That day's really hot which I almost fainted too. Lol... Lucky it was over before I knew it.
The previous time I said that I seen Desmond and Jo in the SAF day. Now I have seen more and more people that I know. To date, I have seen from supporting contingent: Desmond, Elson, Simon and ZhiJian, GOH-SAF day: Jo and Ming Leong and Ee Seng at SAFTI still on OCS course. NDP's supporting contingent: Mark and Joel. That's alot of them. I didn't expect to see so many of them there. Maybe there are alot more, so let's see during the incoming trainings.
Saturday was the best ever training we ever had. Although we ended up tired, everyone was out of a sudden marching in step and all sychro together!! We were marching from Suntec to Marina for our parade rehersal and having seen so many people, including girls, even those who were slacking inside the contingent, were marching so properly. So cool!!! We'll be having another same thingy again next saturday, so come see us. I heard from the people that Air Force's marching is the best on that day! Woohoo.... Navy was disappointing on that day, even Police and Commandos were better. Lol...
Ok, that's all for today, will be having my off on wednesday. Haiz.. Next week 3 trainings in a week before the actual SAF day the week after. Don't think many will make it of the place is hot, making us like roasted chicken. Lol... Good luck to me!! ;)