It's been a tough week for me. The training's tough and you can expect anymore worst than what I have done. It's also a pretty tough week for SAF, 2 person has died while training, a recruit at Tekong and another Air Force OCT at Brunei. Both of them may have died of heat exhaustion. Even though the person may look strong and fit, anything can happen to them, not just the weaker ones, so please people, take good care of yourselves. If you are not feeling well, don't take part in the activity. I've been pushing myself to my limit and have been doing fairly well, especially during the SAF day, where we had 2 full sequenced rehersal lasting more than an hour each under the freaking hot sun. I don't know whether I'm doing the right thing of pushing myself. I've been weak since of secondary school days, falling out during my CCA NPCC trainings and now, I have to stand for more than an hour under the sun. The hell's going to be gone after end of the month, but there are more training before the actual day, so be ready.
Last week, I talked about my polymate Joel's in NDP marching contingent, this week I saw my BMT section mate Jo in SAF day's MP command marching contingent! So lucky that both events I get to see them, making me know that I'm not doing these without familar people. Haha...
Next week's training will be hectic. 4 trainings in a space of 6 days, 3 of them full trainings. I don't know why there are so many trainings installed when we are doing quite well. Having 3 half day trainings this week and still having another one tomorrow, my body is almost burned out. I'm tired and hopefully that they gave us more rest than what we are having now, since there are 2 deaths in 2 successive days this week.
Ok, that's all for today. I have to get back to camp tonight, ready for tomorrow's NDP rehersals. Haiz... Remember, if you are not feeling well, tell your friend beside you. Lol.. I sound like a specialist. Haha... Good luck to me!! ;)