I'm back from camp yesterday. It's pretty tough training this week. It's more stressful than any other previous week. Haiz... The SAF day is so tiring, having to stand there longer than whta I expected. It's more than an hour and a half, and the freaking sun is so hot. It also doesn't seem to rain at SAFTI. I heard that people choose that place because it doesn't rain much at all. We practised the full sequence and came back almost knocked out. Hot, tired and dizzy. Haiz...
Yesterday, we went to Marina Bay to practise. The place is not fully renovated yet. Furthermore, it rained very heavily yesterday. It rained the whole morning up to 2 plus. Then we went out to do the rehersal immediately after that. It's pretty cool to do it for the first time in Marina Bay. Standing there for quite some time was ok, it's lesser than the SAF day thing. Haiz..
I heard that Joel's also inside the NDP Army contingent. Woohoo... Just hope to see him there myself! o.0
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that next week will be a better week. Good luck to me!!! ;)