I'm back, for my day off today, although U have to get back to camp by 10 tonight. It's been pretty tough, tougher than the previous trainings. The training was the longest ever, from 830am to 7pm, before we leave SAFTI for CAB. By the time I reached home, it's already 10 plus. Haiz... The morale of the contingent is dropping fast. Yesterday, there's one person who was apparently 'kicked out' by SSGT for some 'attitude' problem. When morale is low, people can do anything, including our SSGT. Lol... Good luck to that guy, good bye, hope to see you again next time. I doubt I will ever see him again in trainings. When training, we have been doing the same freaking thing again and again, of course, the morale is low. It's a matter of time the morale is going rock bottom. I'm not kidding, it's happening soon if something good does not happen.
Doing the same thing, marching in and out, saluting to the people, nothing else. They should some other things to let us do, or maybe cancel some trainings as we have been doing quite well. Haiz... Tomorrow's training, should be same old thing again. Lol... I don't know whether to laugh it off or cry.
Ok, that's all for today, hope that this week will be a great and fun week. Good luck to me!!! ;) Be back home late on saturday(due to training, of course!)