About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm back, after spending another week in camp. It's getting moody in camp for the GOH people, especially many things happen on us, within a day itself last week. The first bad news came in the afternoon, Ceyi was apparently out of the GOH squad, heard it's because he was falling out too many times and the EXCO decide that he should pull of altogether. Haiz.. It's left with 10 CAB people in the GOH contingent, with approximately 10 person likely to be in the reserve. Then, the next thing happened, Roy got fever and could not attend the training on tuesday, then another news came, Eric was vomitting non-stop while having dinner at E! Hub near Downtown East. Both of them have their sickness concurrently! o.0 Danny sent Eric to CGH and it's not much of a problem after that. Thank goodness. Thus, there was only 8 CAB personals training on thursday, but both returned for saturday's training.
Saturday's training was abit more crazy. It had been raining before and also during the training itself, so we were spending more time sitting and waiting for the rain to stop. It's was a combined rehersal, so I saw all the secondary schools students donning their CCA uniforms and marching. The training was otherwise successful except for the final rehersal where the drumbeat was a bit weird. Thus, all the 3 GOH contingent was marching different steps at first! LOL... Even I got mixed up, but after a few steps, everyone's marching as one.
I heard that my young little cousin got a PSP! WTH!!! A kid less then 10 years old already have a PSP! I heard that it was his aunt who bought for him. Hmm... Maybe she should just get one for me. I will be using more often than my young cousin. Haha... I'm really tempted to get one after watching so many people playing, in the bus, in camp and anywhere you can think of. Haiz... Hope to get my hands on one real soon...
Ok, that's all for today, hope that everyone is doing really well. Hope that next week will be a great week. Good luck to me!!! ;)