About Me
Baocheng aka Waterboy
Liverpool FC
Shaman King
Tagboard
Archives
Friends
:: Fa'izah ::Links
:: Amazing Race 14 ::
I'm back, after staying in camp for the past 5 days week. While others are returning home after every trainings, I decided to stay in camp, because I have to travel there and forth, each trip taking me a hour and a half. It's pretty funny and annoying, having to see others going home and I'm like being confided in camp sort of thing. Haiz... What to do, having to travel from Changi all the way to Bishan and to other way around at 5 plus in the morning is very tiring.
Last week's training was quite ok, we get to shoot blanks using SAR 21, something that I will be doing during the actual NDP parade. if I'm chosen. Tiring but quite ok, not fun, but it's something that not much people will get to do.
The problem of me going to which shift is still in the limelight for me. I'm still unsure whether where will I be going. I'm hearing more and more people talking, especially the SGTs at West that I'll be in shift 2, something that I will not agree on. I need to find some one to talk to, maybe the RSM or something like that. Seriously I doubt anyone in West is helping me. I need to help myself, or I will be stuck there for the rest of my NS life. With that, I'm doubting whether I made the correct choice of entering the NDP contingent. If I refuse to join the GOH, I may still be in East mounting and having a great time there. Haiz...
Ok, that's all for today. Hope that this week will be better and hope that there will be good news soon. I'll be back on saturday, drats, having trainings on saturday too is not much of a great help for a staying in person. Lol... Good luck to me!!! ;)