Last week has been really tough week. I was transferred from East to West because of the GOH thingy. Haiz.. I wonder when I will be going back to East, or maybe not going there anymore. After a week of staying at West, I'm starting to miss East, the environment, the bunk and the emplacements. Last week I had 2 GOH trainings at the other air base. Although last week's training's quite short, it really takes it's toll on some of the people. We were really exhuasted from the training and we still have to mount duties the next day. I wonder, next week we will be having 3 days of long training, how can we fare, will we be too exhuasted from the training that we cannot mount duties or .... Hmm.... Let's see next week.
I'm still wondering whether I made the correct choice of having to participate in the GOH thingy. Although there's honour and glory like some other people said, because of this, everything is all messed up. I will be likely, as I have heard from some people, be at West for the rest of my army life and not return to East anymore. Whatever it is, I will be fighting to get back to East when the GOH thingy is over. I will not be giving up without a fight. Another thing I hate about West is that a duty can end at 6, but they can give you reasons and let you mount until 7 plus and then pick you up. WTH. This really stinks, I wonder is that what they do almost everytime? I'm more eager to get out of this place no matter what.
Ok, that's all for today. I've been mentally and physically tired this weekend, which I think it's because of the GOH thingy. It's only a few hours and I'm already tired like that. Haiz... Hope that my body wouldn't give up on me now. Good luck to me!!! ;)