I'm back after staying in camp for 6 straight days without going back home. It's totally like a confinement for me. Lol... Looks like, but it's rather relaxing to be in camp, cause you need not go back home and be back in camp for duties the next day by 8am. I can sleep in camp until the mounting time and no one cares whether you are awake anot, as long you are in camp and be on time for your mounting duties, no one even cares whether you are sleeping or running around the camp doing crazy stuffs.
I'm really tempted to get a PSP, after looking at 8 out of the 10 GOH people playing in camp until 2am in the morning, which is causing me sleepless nights, making me very tired at times. Haiz... Can't they tell what's the time. No one cares about them and thus, they don't even care about other people's sleeping in bunk.
Last weeks' training was quite ok, we managed to get the shooting right, in pattern in another word. I heard that the commandos won the best infantry unit again. Zzz... Can't anyone beat them? It's always them, it's time some unit beat them, heard that guards are not bad, but they were edged out again and again. Haiz... Bad luck, better luck next time.
I getting more and more news about my final destination, whether I will remain at West or return to East. Most of them told me that I will be staying in West and it's confirmed, while SGT Vimal told me it's temp until after NDP. Haiz.. I believed him, cause I think he's fighting for me. Hope that he can win the battle for me. I'm ignoring people telling me that I'll be staying here forever, for now....
Ok, that's all for today. I got my tuesday off, so I'll be back at home on monday night, right after mounting finishes on the day and be back in camp on wednesday morning and trainings' on thursday and saturday due to the incoming SAF day. Another parade, another event, another headache and another big time for the GOH personals. Haiz... So many big days - SAF day, NDP and finally RSAF day - all I will be marching. Zzz... Good luck to me!!! ;)