Thursday, April 10, 2008
OJT mid-way
I'm back, after 7 days of 'hell' in camp. Some of my camp mates are still in camp because we have been sorted out into shifts. I will be in posted to East. I'm just sad to see that my platoon broken up into different shifts and 2 different bases. The OJT is crazy, we do not do pretty much anything during the day, but when night falls, fear is everywhere. People are scared of turnouts, thus everyone's living and sleeping in fear that there maybe a turnout at anytime of the night, whether is midnight or 3am in the morning. I have just completed my IPPT and I'm sad to say that I fail my IPPT once more. Haiz... How? Problem? Chin-up again. Why? I could only do 3, the same as three months ago. I just have get a pass within three months in order to get promoted.
Ok, that's all for me now. I can't think of anything to write or talk about. I have to book in tomorrow morning again to shadow my seniors and then get some turnouts and of course, some push ups by the commanders. :( Good luck to me!!! ;)
Came in at 3:26 PM