Tuesday, April 22, 2008
GOH
I'm back after 2 days of mounting, half day of rest and a whole day of standby training. I'm tired after so many things happen these few days. They called me to say that I've been accepted into the GOH contingent! OMG!!! After telling me that I'm out of it, I'm so sad, now I feeling sad and happy at the same time. Happy in a way that I'll be in the GOH, sad because I'll be going back to West from East. I've just getting well and adjusting well in East and now I've to go back to West. Haiz... East's life's good, while West is like living hell compared to East. Haiz.. So how? I only got to choose between East or GOH. I'll love to have both but to get both? One choice and no turning back for me. I'll be transferred to West before you know it, possibly tomorrow, as SGT has already confirmed that I'll be posted back to West.
Ok, that's all for me today. Hope that West will not be stressful as it used to be. Haiz... Good luck to me!!! ;)
Came in at 8:59 PM