I'm back, if you are wondering why am I at home and not on duty, it's because I'm on attend C. I'm really sick since yesterday morning and went to the hospital to see a doctor at A&E last evening. I was having high fever, 38 degrees to be exact and was vomiting everything that I ate yesterday, even my breakfast. Haiz... But the strange thing is that, when I reach the hospital, my temperature went back to normal! WTH!!! I really got scolded by the female doctor, for apparently wasting her time when she has more important life-saving patients. (-.-)" Haiz... Nothing that I said goes into her, my vomiting and fever all those stuffs. And the main point is that she only gave attend until today, meaning that I have to go back to camp tomorrow and book out the next following day. No point pleading with her for another extra day, but I'm really feeling very weak now. Even walking around the whole house, I'm having problems. Haiz... Arrogant doctor, because of you, I have to take a cab back just for a single day. This stinks...
Yep, on the happier note, I'm in the GOH! It's finally confirmed, 9 of the RPs will be taking part and they have taken down my uniform measurements. Looking forward for the actual day and not the training days, it'll be tough but I'm not thinking of that in order not to make me stress. About whether I'll be posted perm or temp to West is still a question. Hmm... Hopefully they will give me an answer favourable to me in the upcoming days.
Ok, that's all for me. Hope that I can recover as soon as possible, although I feel it may take some time. Haiz... Good luck to me!!! ;)