Sunday, March 09, 2008
Birthday Party?
I'm back. It's pretty mad about what we have done last week - practically nothing. Thanks to the escaped terrorist who escaped for more than one week ago, the section and platoon live firing has been cancelled. I'm not sure when we will be having the section and platoon live firing next time or whether it has been totally cancelled. Haiz... Just because of one person whom the police fail to keep an eye on, the security has been heighted, from the causeway, tuas to even the CAB. RPs are taking more time to check every vehicle that are coming in and out, and most importantly, my chance to participate in the live firing is almost 0%. Haiz... Last week has been lecture and more lecture, nothing other than that. People are getting tired that it's just sitting down and listening to lecture and no physical activities, unlike the first few weeks.
Examinations on tuesday, we will be tested on the things that we learnt during the lectures. The superiors said that the exams are quite easy, thus many of them are not listening at all. Pure listening will cause several of the people to sleep as expected.
The Guard of Honour selection for the National Day Parade are up for grabs. It's pure honour and pride, as the SGTs says. The training is tough, whether you like it or not. I'm still unsure whether to sign up for selection or not. Headache. If I'm in, I will be training in the evening and doing my duties during the day, leaving not much time to rest. But the temptation of participating in the National Day parade, I really don't know to accept if they select me.
I've talked to my parents about having a BBQ for my birthday celebration. If everything is going well according to plan, I'll be having it on the 29th of March, just a week before my actual birthdate. It's still in the process of planning, and the details will be up soon.
Ok, that's all for today, hope that the terrorist will be caught soon and not cause so much problems for the people affected because of him. Good luck to me!!! ;)
Came in at 10:52 AM