I'm finally blogging, after more than 2 weeks. It's not that I'm not free, it's because my computer has some problems and it's one of the hardisk that is giving me the problems. Thus, the computer's running again and I get to use it when I book out. But now the problem is, all my files, including the project and daily works that I have done during poly are all gone, so are my pcitures and photos. Haiz... Bad luck, I would rather have the other parts of the computer to be damaged rather than the hardisk. Now look, if I have to do the projects in future, at least I have some reference, but now, I have none. Shucks... Bad luck.
It's pretty tough this week, having to shoot matador and M2O3 at the range on monday and having field camp on tuesday to thursday. The range was fun but the field camp was a test of strength. It seems easy that we only have to dig a selfscrap and then a firetrench during the exercise Earthworm and there was no much disturbance from the SGTs themselves. They just let us dig, but the problem is we have to dig non-stop for the whole of three days. No sleep, not much rest, just digging all the way. Most the people did not managed to finish their trenches but I happy to say that I and my trench buddy, Max, managed to complete it! We are only the few that managed to complete it on time. Haiz... Tired but pretty glad that I completed it. ;)
During this exercise, many people are being confided during the weekend, reason being that they did not guard their weapon properly and some slept during the exercise when they are not allowed to. Some are causing their buddies to get confided because theydid not help to look out for each other's weapon. Haiz... Totally absurb. Crazy, maddness... Unforgivable...
Ok, next week will also be quite a difficult week, there will be section live firing on monday and platoon live firing on wednesday. Lot's of firing going on and we will be firing live ammo on these 2 days, so hope that people will not screw it up, they may get somebody killed.
Ok, that's all for today, hope that next week will be a great exciting week, good luck to me!!! :)